FAQs Pierce Arrow
- What is included in the rent?
- Is the community pet friendly?
- What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchen?
- Is there parking available?
- When is rent due/How do I pay my rent?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft, or natural cause? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- How do I receive mail and packages?
Pierce Arrow includes various utilities depending on location. Contact the leasing office to find the unit that best meets your needs.
Yes, Pierce Arrow is pet friendly. We currently allow up to two pets per apartment, with a maximum weight of 65 lbs. Breed restrictions apply. Contact the Leasing Office for more details on requirements and associated fees.
Yes, we offer parking to residents at specific buildings for an additional cost. Please contact the leasing office for details.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace
period until the 4th. On the 5th, rent is considered late and
subject to a fine.
For your convenience, you can pay online via the property’s website (click on PAY RENT under the RESIDENTS section of our website) using a debit/credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, or Echeck. We do not accept cash, physical checks or money orders.
Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft, or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.
Non-emergency service requests (choose whichever option works
best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. (Click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website to set up an account.) Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a Pierce Arrow team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
• Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Pierce Arrow apartments are unfurnished; however we do work with several different rental furniture companies that we would be happy to refer you to, if necessary. Kitchens include a refrigerator, stove and dishwashers (in select units).
Mail - Resident mail is delivered by the US Postal Service to
your assigned mailbox. At move-in, you will receive a mailbox key.
When you move-out, if you want to have your mail forwarded, you
will need to complete a Change of Address Form with the local US
Post Office or by visiting their website.
Packages - Packages can be retrieved from your courier who will personally deliver to you and offer a notice for pick up if you were not home at the time of the delivery.